Sunday, June 22, 2008

Million Dollar Password observations...

I have sent int my "application" for Million Dollar Password. I was thrilled beyond belief when I heard the show was returning. My favorite game show of all-time was Super Password, hosted by Bert Convey.
If you out there in blogosphere have any clout with the show's contestant pickers, PLEASE PLEASE tell them I would be a great contestant!

Tonight, I noticed the words were much more difficult than in previous shows.
Words like "deputy" "sword" and others are hard to give...

I also noticed they had three ladies on today, which means my odds are getting better of being on the show. I think I have decided to send in my "application" once a week so the show knows my desire and enthusiasm for wanting to be on the show.

No comments: