Holly at Decor8.blogspot.com suggested a book about lists as a way to express yourself.
I think I will try it.
When I started this blog last December, I thought I would have plenty of interesting things to say, but as you have noticed, I am at a loss for words.
So maybe writing lists will help... Here goes...
My 7 favorite books:
1. Martin and Malcolm - James Cone
2. The Grapes of Wrath - John Steinbeck
3. Where theres smoke - Sandra Brown
4. 1,000 times more - Mike Murdock
5. Excellence in Character - Robb Thompson
6. Homeward Bound - Elaine May
7. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee