Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Boston Legal life lessons

I never really cared to watch Boston Legal, but my husband loves it, so I have tuned in... While the show makes me laugh, has convoluted story lines, is highly left-leaning, there is one thing I really like about it... Its the friendship between Alan and Denny Crane.

The writers portray Denny as a crazy far-right loon, but he and Alan remain close friends (Alan is extremely liberal)

What I like is that this shows that people with severely polar opposite political beliefs can be friends; best friends, no doubt...

In this highly divisive political climate, it is nice to see the writers show the love the two men have for one another. No, these guys are not gay, but they show affection like two real friends would...

Kudos to Boston Legal!

No comments: