Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sports news

*What the heck are the Spurs thinking, trading Brent Barry and Francisco Elson to the Sonics for Kurt Thomas?
Barry is a clutch 3 point shooter who plays excellent, hustle defense, especially during the playoffs...
He also happened to be one of my favorite Spurs (Manu is my favorite, of course! :) )


*The Miami Dolphins let go of Zac Thomas last week... Would like to see him wind up at a winning team this time around!

*OK, baseball is a sport I have never liked (unless my little brother was playing)
This is the way I see it now... Anyone who knowingly purchases a ticket to a game in which Andy Pettite is playing is, is essence, condoning his cheating...
Is there a reason he and others like him are still playing? If the American public is really going to show their disapproval for illegal substances in baseball, they would stop buying tickets...

No comments: