Friday, December 28, 2007

Heaven is the San Marcos outlet mall!

What does every shopoholic do after Christmas? Yes, hit the after-Christmas sales, of course! The outlets in San Marcos were the perfect place...
I'm convinced that heaven will have the best places to shop!
What stores did they have in San Marcos?
*Michael Kors( I found the cutest bag there and a skirt)
*Salvatore Ferragamo and Jimmy Choo (didnt have the courage to walk in those)
*Neiman-Marcus (I tried on some Taryn Rose heels that were gray and soooo comfortable but slightly out of my price range; OK, WAY out of my price range)
*Crate and Barrel (found a blue-and-white pitcher there)
*Talbots (the prices are far cheaper than in the stores - got three skirts and a sweater)
*Calvin Klein, Nine West, Ann Taylor, Ann Klein, Max Azria, BCBG, Gap, Pottery Barn and so many more!

It is definitely worth the time and gas to hit that place - ladies, you will find some bargains! I did! :)

No comments: