Friday, December 14, 2007

Mitchell Report

And one wonders why I hate baseball as much as I do..
Why anyone would pay an arm and a leg to go see cheaters is beyond me...
Why dont you just save your money and go watch wrestling? We all know and acknowledge that"sport" is fake!!!!!!
Mark McGuire, Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens - they should all have an asterisk by each of their names and NOT get inducted into the hall of fame... Is there a hall of shame out there for them?
But this is it people! The only way YOU can voice your dissatisfaction is by NOT attending the games or watching them on television. Show them that you will not tolerate cheating.
Yes I know its widespread and "everyone does it." But I dont want to tell my child that just because "everyone is cheating" doesnt mean I condone it, and neither should you...

But is will be interesting to see what the Commissioner does now with this information...
What am I thinking????????????? It will be business as usual - Can I borrow that needle, Barry?

No comments: