Because its good to start the new year with some goals, here are mine:
1. spend more time in prayer and reading my Bible
2. finish my dissertation and graduate
3. spend more quality time with my husband and daughter
4. work out 3 or 4 days a week
5. lift weights twice a week
6. get a teaching job
7. re-evaluate these goals as I need to
Now #3-#5 I do now, but I want to continue those...
My motto for life is simple:
which means "seize the day!"
I live my best every day and strive to be "in the moment."
What are your resolutions and goals for 2008? What is the motto you live by every day?
Much love, success and prosperity for you and your family next year!