Monday, January 7, 2008

Quote of the Day

I find myself at this time in my life, no less plagued, no less intrigued, by what I still dont know...
Sidney Poitier

I second this quote... Despite the information superhighway we all have access to, we still dont have enough hours in the day to "know it all." But I sure have met some "know-it-alls" who I relish taking down a few notches... Dont underestimate me folks... I can see through people's bullshit a mile away... I try to be versed in many different areas so people dont try and talk above my head... You know the type!
Anyways, one of my own personal quotes along the lines of Mr. Poitier's statement is:
So many books, so little time...
This quote inevitably pops in my head when I am in Barnes and Noble, which I am in at least once a week... I LOVE the smell of books, dont you?

So I strive to keep learning and never resting on my knowledge laurels...

No comments: