Friday, January 18, 2008

Garrett stays! What a relief!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3200822

Not only am I thrilled that Jason Garrett is staying on as offensive coordiantor, and now assistant head coach, he scored some brownie points with me yesterday at his press conference.
He mentioned his wife as part of the decision to stay in Dallas!
Here is the quote:
"We made great strides this year," Garrett said. "We didn't achieve all of our goals, but we're heading in the right direction. When [wife] Brill and I looked at each other we said, 'Boy, we have a great chance here in Dallas.' "

It sounds like he and his wife have a true partnership, and that she wants him to win and be successful in Dallas, just as much as any of us do...

I feel the same way about my husband. He involves me in all aspects of his job and I believe we are true partners in our marriage.

No comments: