Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Vaya con Dios Heath Ledger

I am still pretty shocked at the death of Heath Ledger...
I feel bad that a two-year old child is left fatherless probably due to some type of drug overdose. I am hoping that I am wrong on that, but the likelihood he died of natural causes is low.

I am often troubled by how many Hollywood types get involved with drugs and alcohol.
These are the people who dont have to worry about money, about when their next meal will be, if they can afford to take their child to the doctor without child care etc. And they still choose
to slowly kill themselves by doing drugs.
Most of the time I dont feel sorry for people who do drugs.
There are other ways to cope with your problems.

Please, if you are reading this and you are depressed with your life, talk to someone about it...
Dont wind up like Ledger, John Belushi, Chris Farley, etc.
Life is worth living clean and sober.

No comments: