Monday, January 28, 2008

South Carolina results

I'm not surprised that Obama won, but what surprises me is Bill Clinton's response... He compared Obama to Jesse Jackson, because Jackson won in South Carolina in 1984 and 1988.
So is Clinton insinuating that Obama is "just another black guy not to be taken seriously?"
I think so...

I have to inwardly keep laughing because so many Clinton supporters are bailing for what they are doing to Obama! I could see them for who they were years ago, but its nice to see liberals waking up! And the fact that Caroline Kennedy and Ted Kennedy have endorsed Obama is so wonderful! Ha Ha Ha!
I also noticed Toni Morrison has endorsed Obama over the wife of "the first black president."

So will Hillary bring that leash in that Bill is on? Maybe now we can get Bill to shut the heck up!

No comments: