Monday, January 14, 2008

UFO's in Stephenville?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,322688,00.html

OK, this really freaks me out...
UFO stories in general really freak me out, but now that people in Stephenville are seeing them, I am scared down to my bones...

Can we see a picture of it?

What do I make of UFO reports?
Hmm... Well, I think many objects in the sky are easily explainable... I allude to that fact that when you are looking up into the air, your sense of depth perception is totally off...
But I also think that the military is flying aircraft around...I just wish they wouldnt scare the people on the ground when they do it...

But one recent sighting really makes me have goose bumps even now as I am blogging this...
Remember last year, or was it 2006, when United Airline workers at Chicago O'Hare airport saw something hover over a terminal, then shoot up at a high rate of speed?
I mean, if any people are qualified to determine whether something IS or ISNT aircraft, its these people... All of them said it was not an airplane... In fact, if I remember correctly, they wanted it investigated as a possible breach to national security...

No comments: